First pitch Tomorrow is After 4, if You Want an Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Recipe for Right After the Game, Check Out this Recipe for Pasta Puttanesca:
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add pasta and cook according to the directions on the package.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium flame.
- Add the garlic and saute until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the parsley, olives, capers, anchovy paste, oregano and crushed red pepper to the skillet, and saute for 2 minutes more.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the arugula and simmer for 1 minute more, until the greens wilt slightly.
- When the pasta is done, drain it and add it to the skillet, tossing it with the sauce to combine.
- Top with grated cheese.