The Mets are off to a good start, and look to add to the win total tonight in DC.
Want some GREAT wings for the game? (First Pitch 8:08 PM EST). Check out our recipe:
What you need:
- 8 chicken wings (sections)
- 2cups brown sugar
- 2cups hot sauce
- 1⁄2cup butter
- 2tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄8cup sugar
- 2tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄4cup chili powder
- 2tablespoons ground pepper
- 2tablespoons cayenne pepper (or to taste)
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar, hot sauce, butter and vinegar. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered until butter is melted and sauce is heated through. Cool.
- In a gallon size resealable bag, combine the sugar, seasonings and 1 cup of the cooled sauce.
- Add chicken wings in batches; seal and toss to coat evenly.
- Grill wings, uncovered, over indirect medium heat for 12-15 minutes or until juices run clear, turning once and basting occasionally with remaining sauce.